12 Steps of Great Carpet Cleaning
- First of all, our technicians walk through your home with you, visually inspecting the carpet.
- They will listen to you concerns and identify potential permanent stains.
- At the end of the estimate, your technician will leave you with a summary of cost and your expected results.
- Our regularly pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables, and smaller items.
- Traditionally, beds, dressers, and heavier pieces cost extra to move and sometimes are not necessary. Ask you consultant for their advice and potential cost.
- We remove dry soil by thoroughly vacuuming with commercial powered vacuums.
- We apply a preconditioning agent to soak and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- We pre-treat difficult spots with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Be sure to tell your technician about red and pet stains
Soil Extraction and Rinse.
- The carpet is then thoroughly cleaned and rinsed using a powerful truck mounted hot water extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- After cleaning, we do a dry pass to remove any possible over spray from the process to promote a faster dry time.
- We also run fans on our smaller jobs to increase the drying time of your carpets.
- Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many cleaning agents.
- For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have a professional carpet protector applied to your carpet such as scotch-guard.
- It is very important to balance the pH of the textile.
- Neutralizing helps eliminate re-soiling, makes the carpet feel soft and fresh, and it prepares the carpet for carpet protector.
- Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave.
- Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
- High velocity air movers are placed onto the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Carpets are virtually dry when we have finished.
Post Cleaning Inspection
- Our technicians will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your cleaning.
We clean carpet the RIGHT WAY!
We offer this professional service, and you should not want anything less. Anything less, you might as well vacuum it yourself and get a rug doctor! To read our post about rug doctors and their inefficiency, click here.
Call us for your free estimate!!